Apex update 1.69 is now available for Apex players on PC, PS4, and Xbox One. Apex 1.69 patch notes reveal that the latest Apex update brings gameplay changes and fixes to the game, while also including general gameplay optimizations.
Apex version 1.69 also includes a number of bug fixes and minor tweaks in various areas of the game such as UI, audio, animation, and weapons balancing etcetera
What is Apex 1.69 Patch Notes
Apex update 1.69 patch notes are now available for PS4, PC, and Xbox One players. According to the official Apex changelog, the latest update brings gameplay changes and fixes to the Bio Lab map. Apart from this, Apex 1.69 also includes general gameplay optimizations.
New details about the upcoming Apex update 1.69 patch notes for PS4, PC, and Xbox One have just been revealed. According to the new patch notes, the Apex update 1.69 brings gameplay changes and fixes to the game. Apart from this, Apex version 1.69 also includes general gameplay optimizations This guide is a work in progress, and we will add more information as it becomes available
The Apex 1.69 update also includes changes to the game’s weapons, perks, and balance tweaks. Here are the full Apex 1.69 patch notes.
Good day, Agents! The latest Apex 1.69 update just hit and we’re sure you’re eager for details. Right? Right?! Of course! Let’s get into it then: – The upcoming Battle Pass, Battle Pass Challenges, and Battle Pass Season Rewards have been detailed in their own blog post today. Head over to the blog article to see the goods.
- Added a brief input delay after utilizing Valkyrie’s ultimate to prevent players from unintentionally triggering—and then immediately canceling—their ult by mistake.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed users to record statistics in the shooting range while using Valkyrie.
- Fixed an edge-case issue in which her ultimate may be used soon after utilizing a jump pad.
How to use Apex Patch?
Apex Patch Apex is a first-person, action shooter that combines sport with video games rewarding players for being skillful and tactical. Apex is set in near-future Earth where the world has been left behind. Enjoy Apex patch 1.69 on your Apex one device now!
An Apex patch is a software update for Apex: The Legend of Iya. Apex patches can be downloaded and installed on the PlayStation 4, Microsoft Windows, and Nintendo Switch.
Apex patches are released on a regular basis by IronMonkeyStudios to ensure Apex: The Legend of Iya remains stable and secure, while also introducing new features and balancing changes.
Apex patches can also be used for troubleshooting Apex: The Legend of Iya issues.
To download an Apex patch, simply open Apex: The Legend of Iya or log in with your account details when asked to do so.
Apex patches are automatically downloaded by your computer when you start the game or log in with your account details.
Re-enabling Valkyrie in the firing range
- We’re pausing the amount of survival XP earned in Arenas for now. This is a placeholder adjustment to compensate for the fact that the purchase phase isn’t currently taken into account for “survival time.” We’ll modify the calculation for survival time in a later patch, bringing back the rate at which you earn survival XP.
- Wattson fence no longer slows down enemies.
- A bug was fixed where if Valk’s teammate doesn’t have enough vertical space, they may get caught underneath the map.
- The game no longer crashes when loading or during gameplay.
- Gameplay enhancements and bug fixes.
- Bug fixes and performance enhancements have been made.
- Other minor bug fixes.