How to fix brawl star lag problem [2022 Update Method]
Brawl Stars is one of the most popular games these days. With its great graphics and gameplay, it’s no wonder that the developers are always trying to bring new features to this game.
However, with all those updates come to a few cons – including lag! This article will discuss How to fix the brawl star lag problem and why you’re experiencing lag in Brawl Stars.
*** Related Post: Petgentle Review : Is Pet Trainer Device the Right Choice for Dog Lovers?
What is Brawl Stars?
Brawl Stars is a multiplayer mobile arena fighter/party brawler developed and published by Supercell. Unsurprisingly, the game was first released for iOS devices on December 12, 2017. The game had an open beta prior to release in which more than 10 million players participated.
How can I fix the lag issue in brawl stars?
One of the most annoying issues while playing Brawl Stars is the lag issue, players are confused Why Is Brawl Stars So Laggy. After playing the game for some time, it starts to stop and interrupt. Check here Why Is Brawl Stars So Laggy and how to fix this problem with a few simple steps.
Troubleshooting guide for network connection issues on Android:
1) For Brawl Stars, follow this guide to solve network connection issues on Android.
2) If your device is rooted, remove the root and connect to the Internet again.
3) Uninstall any VPN software you are using.
4) Perform a hard reset on your device (hold the power button and volume down button).
5) Restart your router or modem.
6) Reboot your phone after that.
7) Try connecting to other WiFi hotspots(if there aren’t any other hotspots around you, use your cellular data). If none of these solutions work for you, please submit a ticket to the support team by following the link below: https://supercellapps-en-gb.custhelp.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
8 ) If all of these steps fail to solve the issue, then there is probably a problem with your internet service provider. Please contact them and ask them if they can help fix it- Make sure your device is connected to a strong Wi-Fi or cellular network.
9 ) Reduce the number of devices using your home’s internet connection.
10) Close any unused applications that may be running in the background and drain your device’s resources.
11) Update your Android OS to its latest version.
2nd Solution for the Lag Problem
- If you’re playing Brawl Stars on PC using a Wi-Fi connection and the game begins to lag, make sure your connection is secure and reliable.
- Sometimes, when other gadgets are linked to the network, the connection can become inaccessible. Make sure you play the Brawl Stars PC version with a free Wi-Fi connection.
- If you’re located far from the router, be sure your PC is near it without any obstructions.
- When individuals use mobile data while gaming, their connection is considerably more solid than when they play on Wi-Fi. So why not try it out? Because most people in the house utilize Wi-Fi, you should use that instead of both Wi-Fi and 4G. The mobile data’s 4G connection, however, stays solely yours, so if there are no other Wi-Fi signals in the area, then you can use it without any hesitation.
Why does Brawl Stars Lag?
Brawl Stars lag happens for many different reasons. Some of the most common are: not enough bandwidth, radio interference, other connections running heavy bandwidth usage in your area, and even internet congestion.
Regarding Why Does Brawl Stars Lag? Fear not! This article will help you figure out the problem.
Amount of players online
The more players that are online, the more load it puts on the game server. More players cause more data to go back and forth between the players, which can cause slower gameplay.
Distance from the game server
The farther you are from your game server, the more latency you will experience due to distance.
The better your internet connection is, the less lag you will experience in Brawl Stars as data travels to and from your device faster. If you have a bad internet connection, expect to experience some lag while playing Brawl Stars. A wired connection is better than a wireless one as well (wired > wireless).
This can also affect the amount of lag experienced by players around the world. If a player is located near a game server hosting their region, they will experience less lag than if they are playing near a game server that hosts another region with lots of other players.
People mostly experience this issue while playing Brawl Stars with the wifi connection, it means brawl stars is not compatible to play on wi-fi. You can connect your device with a wireless LAN or use mobile data for the smooth gameplay of Brawl Stars.
Another reason for the Brawl Stars lag issue is your device’s performance, if you’re playing the game on an older version of Android or iOS then it might be slow down. Most popular devices like the Samsung Galaxy S series, Note series, OnePlus devices are fully compatible with the game.
Close all other running apps while playing Brawl Stars HOW TO FIX BRAWL STARS LAG PROBLEM. If your phone is not having enough RAM then it will start to lag and eventually crash. So, closing all background apps can be a temporary solution to this problem How to fix the brawl star lag problem.
You can check the space available on your device and clear out some storage to fix the Brawl Stars lag issue. For example, if you’re phone is not having enough free memory then try uninstalling
Who is affected?
Everyone who plays Brawl Stars on iOS or Android phones is affected by the unstable Brawl Stars servers, even if they don’t play the game using their mobile data.
Why do we lag during events?
During events, such as Brawl Ball and Gem Grab, there’s a huge amount of players playing together in one arena. This makes it hard for the Brawl Stars servers to handle all the players trying to connect and play. For this reason, a lot of users experience lag during these events.
How does server maintenance affect us?
Server maintenance happens every once in a while and there is not much information from Supercell about it, which leaves players wondering what is going on with the game. From my own experience, I can say that this usually happens for about an hour but can last even longer. It might happen during an event or just randomly when you are trying to play the game.