Is Maxwellhvila.com Scam or Legit (2022) Here’s What We Found Out!
If you’re in the market for some new home appliances, you may be wondering if Maxwellhvila is maxwellhvila.com scam or legit business. We did some digging and found out all there is to know about this company, so read on for our full review!
What is Maxwellhvila.com?
Maxwellhvila is a Swedish online retailer that specializes in selling home appliances and electronics. The company offers a wide selection of products, including televisions, refrigerators, dishwashers, and more. Customers can order products online and have them shipped directly to their homes. Maxwellhvila also offers a satisfaction guarantee on all of its products.
Maxwellhvila was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden. The company has a team of over 100 employees.
Maxwellhvila is a reputable company that offers a wide selection of home appliances and electronics. The company is headquartered in Sweden and has been in business since 2006. Maxwellhvila offers a satisfaction guarantee on all of its products.
Specifications of Maxwellhvila.com:
- Website type – an online store that specializes in selling household items and necessities.
- Items available – Airbed Mattresses, Ball-Point Pens, Exercise Bikes, Hair Dryers, Tissue Rolls, etc.
- The registration date for the portal is March 08, 2022.
- This portal will expire on March 8, 2023.
- Site address – https://www.maxwellhvila.com/
- E-mail Id are [email protected]
- Phone Number are +1 415-787-6714.
- Portal address is 234 Oak Grove Church Road, Mocksville, NC-27028.
- All orders placed in the U.S. come with free shipping!
- Delivery Timeline – Most orders will be delivered within 10-15 days.
Pros and Cons of Maxwellhvila.com:
- Maxwellhvila.com is a Swedish online retailer that specializes in selling home appliances, which can save you time and money by allowing you to purchase everything you need in one place.
- The website offers free shipping on all orders over €75, which can save you a lot of money on larger purchases.
- They offer a wide selection of appliances from top brands, including Bosch, Siemens, Philips, and LG.
- The website is only available in Swedish, so if you don’t know how to read Swedish it might be difficult to find what you’re looking for.
- There is no customer service phone number or email address listed on the website, so if you have questions or problems with your order it might be difficult to get in touch with someone who can help.
- The website does not offer any international shipping, so if you’re not living in Sweden you’ll need to find another retailer to purchase from.
Is Maxwellhvila.com Scam or Legit?
After doing some research, I couldn’t find anything that would lead me to believe that Maxwellhvila.com is a scam. However, I also couldn’t find any customer reviews or testimonials from people who have used their services, so I can’t say for sure if they’re legit or not.
If you’re considering using their services, I would recommend doing some more research to see what other people are saying about them before you make a decision.
The quality of the appliances at Maxwellhvila is generally very good, with most reviewers being happy with their purchase. There are a few exceptions, of course, but these tend to be related to specific models or individual cases rather than a general trend.
One thing that reviewers mention frequently is the customer service at Maxwellhvila. They report being impressed with the speed and efficiency of the team, as well as their willingness to help out with any problem that arises. This is definitely something worth keeping in mind if you do decide to buy from here.
All in all, Maxwellhvila is a great retailer that offers high-quality appliances at reasonable prices. You can’t go wrong with a purchase from here, but just be sure to do your research before you buy to make sure you’re getting exactly what you need.
If you have any experience with this company, please leave a Maxwellhvila review below!