How many blunts can you roll with one gram of weed? How do you know how much weed you’ll need?
Before I start to answer the question posed above, let me just say this: Wow. I love blunt wraps. It’s too bad they sometimes can be so expensive. It should come as no surprise though; Marijuana is an expensive hobby.
The cost of marijuana varies with the market value, but one gram usually costs between 10-15$. Some strains can even cost as much as 25-30$ per gram! You might not want to roll so many blunts if you’re spending so much per gram.
*** Related Post: Can You Put CBD Tincture In A Vape Pen? [2022 Update] Read Every Fact!
If you are a regular smoker of cannabis, it’s likely that you have already come across the multiple weights that weed is sold in, with the most common word being ‘gram’.
This can be confusing for first-time buyers or casual smokers because buying weed comes with many different quantities, such as grams, ounces, eighths and quarters, and so on. These terms may seem similar to each other or even interchangeable to some.
However, they represent different measures of weight within the cannabis world and there are not a lot of reasons to compare them against each other.
Knowing how many blunts you can roll with one gram of cannabis can help you figure out how long your weed purchase will last you and how many joints you plan on smoking throughout the duration of your weed.
- THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol)
- CBD (Cannabidiol)
- CBN (Cannabic acid)
- CBL (Cannabinol)
- THCA (THC-A), THCA-2-carboxylic acid
What Is The Difference Between A Blunt And A Joint?
A traditional joint is a cannabis smoking device made up of two or more cylinders. The cannabis is placed in one end and the smoker inhales from the other.
A traditional blunt is a cannabis smoking device made up of a cigar that has had the tobacco removed and replaced with cannabis.
How To Roll The Perfect Joint
How To Roll a Blunt?
To roll a blunt, you’ll need:
- Tobacco or cigar paper
- A grinder (optional)
- A knife or blade
- A lighter
1. Grind your weed using a grinder, or by breaking it up with your hands. If you’re using tobacco, break it up into small pieces.
2. Take a sheet of tobacco or cigar paper and fold it in half. The folded end should be about an inch long.
3. Use the blade to cut the end off the weed, so that it’s flush with the edge of the paper. You can also use scissors for this step.
4. Fill the weed in the middle of the folded paper. Make sure that at least half an inch of paper is above the weed.
5. Unfold the paper and roll it up firmly, with the weed in the middle. Roll it tightly so that when you’re smoking, there’s no chance of the weed coming out or falling off. You may need to wet or lick your fingers in order to hold onto the paper when rolling up if they are too dry.
6. Once it’s rolled up, use your lighter to melt one side of the blunt closed (or pinch/smear it closed). Hold down on this until it has cooled enough for you to touch/hold onto it without burning yourself.
7. Use your blade or sharp pointy thing to poke little holes in both sides of the blunt on the brown part where you sealed it. Make sure not to poke a hole in the white paper, as this is where you’ll be smoking from.
8. Use a pen or pencil to shove some weed into one of the holes until it’s packed tight enough for your liking. Repeat this on the other side and you have yourself a blunt!
How To Roll a Joint?
To roll a joint, you’ll need:
- A grinder (optional)
- Two papers (joints)
- Filter tips/ roaches/ crutches (optional)
1. Grind up your weed with a grinder if possible, but breaking it up by hand will still work fine.
2. Take one paper and fold it in half, then do the same with the other paper. The folded end of each piece of paper should be about an inch long.
3. Use your blade or scissors to cut the weed so that it’s flush with the edge of the paper. You can also use your fingers to do this if you don’t have anything to cut it with.
4. Fill up one side of each paper with weed, making sure at least half an inch of paper is above the weed.
5. Folding the top of each paper down over the weed, lick or wet your fingers and hold it together while you roll it into a joint shape. Make sure it’s tight and not too loose, you don’t want any weed spilling out while you smoking.
6. Use a filter tip, roach or crutch if you have one, and insert it into the open end of the joint. This will help keep the weed from falling out and also makes it easier to smoke.
7. Use your lighter to melt one end of the joint closed (or pinch/smear it closed). Hold down on this until it has cooled enough for you to touch/hold onto it without burning yourself.
8. Smoke away! Enjoy!
One last thing to remember when you’re smoking either a blunt or joint: take small puffs, and don’t hold the smoke in for too long. Otherwise, you’ll get really high really fast and might freak out and think you’re dying (you won’t).
How to Roll a Spliff:
Here is a video on how to roll a spliff. In case the video does not load, we’ve also included step by step instructions below:
This is what you’ll need: weed, tobacco or cigar paper, grinder (optional), knife (or blade), lighter. This is optional as well: filter tips/ roaches/ crutches, additional papers for tying up the end.
1) Grind your weed using a grinder if possible; if not then use your fingers or another item that can break it down into small pieces. Cut off the end of your cigar paper so that it’s about 1 inch long when folded.
2) Fill the weed in the middle of the cigar paper, making sure that at least half an inch of paper is above the weed.
3) Fold the top of the cigar paper down over the weed and lick or wet your fingers to hold it together while you roll it into a spliff shape. Make sure its tight and not too loose, you don’t want any weed spilling out while your smoking.
4) Insert a filter tip, roach or crutch if you have one, into the open end of the spliff. This will help keep the weed from falling out and also makes it easier to smoke.
5) Use your lighter to melt one end of spliff closed (or pinch/smear it closed). Hold down on this until it has cooled enough for you to touch/hold onto it without burning yourself.
6) Smoke away! Enjoy!
How Many Joints Can You Roll With One Gram Of Weed?
Frequently Asked Questions
How many blunts can you roll with an ounce of weed?
You can roll about 25-30 blunts with an ounce of weed.
How much weed is in a joint?
A joint is made of about 1/2 gram to 3/4 grams of weed.
Is one gram of weed enough to get you high?
No, one gram of weed isn’t enough to get you high. Probably 10-15 grams are needed for a person to feel the effects.