Pokémon Infinite Fusion is a fan-made Pokémon game that allows players to fuse two different Pokémon together to create a new fusion Pokémon. One of the most popular fusion Pokémon in the game is Pokémon Infinite Fusion Larvesta.
Pokémon Infinite Fusion Larvesta is a fusion of Larvesta and Volcarona. It has the bug/fire typing of Larvesta and the moth-like appearance of Volcarona. Pokémon Infinite Fusion Larvesta is a very powerful Pokémon with high special attack and speed stats. It also has the abilities Swarm and Flame Body, which can be very useful in battle.
- Pokémon Infinite Fusion Larvesta is a bug/fire type fusion Pokémon of Larvesta and Volcarona.
- It has high special attack and speed stats, making it a powerful offensive threat.
- It has the abilities Swarm and Flame Body, which can be very useful in battle.
- Larvesta evolves into Volcarona at level 59.
- Pokémon Infinite Fusion Larvesta can be obtained by fusing Larvesta with any fire type Pokémon.
Larvesta is a dual Fire/Bug type Pokemon introduced in Generation V. It evolves into the powerful Volcarona starting at level 59. Some key traits about Larvesta:
- Fire/Bug typing gives it resistances to Fairy, Steel, Grass, Ice, and Bug.
- However, it has weaknesses to Rock, Water, and Flying.
- Stats focused on Special Attack and Speed.
- Abilities Flame Body and Swarm boost Fire moves and power when low on health.
- Evolves into Volcarona at level 59, gaining a boost in all stats.
Good Fusion Types for Larvesta
Because of Larvesta’s weaknesses, some good fusion types to cover include:
- Water – Covers Fire, Rock, and Ground weaknesses.
- Ground – Covers Rock weakness. Adds immunity to Electric.
- Ghost – Covers Fighting weakness. Adds immunity to Normal and Fighting.
- Steel – Covers Rock weakness. Adds resistances.
- Dragon – Covers all weaknesses except Rock.
Some Pokemon to consider for these types are Vaporeon, Garchomp, Chandelure, Aggron, and Hydreigon.
Useful Fusion Abilities
Some abilities to look for in a fusion that would benefit Larvesta:
- Levitate – Gives immunity to Ground moves.
- Water Absorb – Turns Water weakness into healing.
- Flash Fire – Powers up Fire moves.
- Cursed Body – May disable moves used on it.
Stat Boosts to Consider
Since Larvesta excels in Special Attack and Speed, look for fusions that boost these stats:
- Special Attack – Fusion with Special sweepers like Chandelure.
- Speed – Fusion with fast Pokemon like Ninjask.
- Special Defense – Make it more bulky on special side.
- Attack – Certain fusions can make it mixed attacker.
Sample Fusion Combinations
Here are some example Larvesta fusions and what they offer:
- Larvesta + Vaporeon – Adds Water type. Boosts Special Defense. Absorbs Water moves.
- Larvesta + Garchomp – Adds Ground type. Boosts Speed and Attack.
- Larvesta + Chandelure – Adds Ghost type. Boosts Special Attack. Cursed Body ability.
- Larvesta + Aggron – Adds Steel type. Greatly boosts Defense. Sturdy ability.
- Larvesta + Hydreigon – Adds Dark/Dragon. all-around stat increases. Levitate ability.
Stats and Abilities
- HP: 59
- Attack: 63
- Defense: 55
- Special Attack: 135
- Special Defense: 95
- Speed: 110
- Swarm: Increases the power of bug type moves by 50% when the Pokémon’s HP is below one-third.
- Flame Body: Has a 30% chance of burning the opponent when they make contact with the Pokémon.
Pokémon Infinite Fusion Larvesta has a very diverse moveset, including both bug and fire type moves. Some of its most notable moves include:
- Bug Buzz: A powerful bug type move that can also lower the opponent’s special defense stat.
- Fire Blast: A powerful fire type move that has a 30% chance of burning the opponent.
- Overheat: A very powerful fire type move that has a 50% chance of lowering the user’s special attack stat.
- Quiver Dance: Boosts the user’s special attack and speed stats by two stages.
- Roost: Restores half of the user’s HP.
How to Obtain
Pokémon Infinite Fusion Larvesta can be obtained by fusing Larvesta with any fire type Pokémon. Some popular fire type Pokémon to fuse with Larvesta include Charizard, Magmortar, and Infernape.
Strengths and Weaknesses
Pokémon Infinite Fusion Larvesta has a number of strengths, including:
- High special attack and speed stats.
- Access to powerful bug and fire type moves.
- Useful abilities such as Swarm and Flame Body.
However, Pokémon Infinite Fusion Larvesta also has some weaknesses, including:
- Low HP and defense stats.
- Vulnerable to rock and flying type moves.
Pokémon Infinite Fusion Larvesta is a powerful offensive Pokémon that can be used on a variety of different teams. Some popular team strategies for using Pokémon Infinite Fusion Larvesta include:
- Sweeper: Pokémon Infinite Fusion Larvesta can be used as a sweeper to quickly take down the opponent’s team. To use Pokémon Infinite Fusion Larvesta as a sweeper, you should focus on moves that boost its special attack and speed stats, such as Quiver Dance.
- Wallbreaker: Pokémon Infinite Fusion Larvesta can also be used as a wallbreaker to break through the opponent’s defensive Pokémon. To use Pokémon Infinite Fusion Larvesta as a wallbreaker, you should focus on moves that deal a lot of damage, such as Bug Buzz and Fire Blast.
- Support: Pokémon Infinite Fusion Larvesta can also be used as a support Pokémon to help its teammates. To use Pokémon Infinite Fusion Larvesta as a support Pokémon, you should focus on moves that boost its teammates’ stats, such as Roost and Light Screen.
Pokémon Infinite Fusion Larvesta evolves into Pokémon Infinite Fusion Volcarona at level 59. Pokémon Infinite Fusion Volcarona is an even more powerful version of Pokémon Infinite Fusion Larvesta with even higher special attack and speed stats.
Pokémon Infinite Fusion Larvesta is a very powerful and versatile Pokémon that can be used on a variety of different teams. If you are looking for a powerful offensive Pokémon to add to your team, Pokémon Infinite Fusion Larvesta is a great option.