How much is Colleen Hoover’s net worth? Colleen Hoover’s net worth is $6 million. At the age of 41, she has made a lot of money as a professional novelist.
Her best-selling novel “This Is Not A Love Story” was published in 2013 and became New York Times Bestseller. She also wrote the screenplay for the movie adaptation of her novel “Firsts.”
Who is Colleen Hoover
Colleen Hoover is an American novelist whose debut novel, Slammed, has been on the New York Times Best Seller list.
Colleen Hoover is a native of Kentucky and attended both Northern Kentucky University and the University of Cincinnati. She is a self-proclaimed nerd and currently resides in Louisville with her husband and daughter.
Colleen Hoover’s success was due to Amazon’s Kindle Direct Publishing platform. She began writing when she was just 18 years old and has continued to write ever since.
Colleen Hoover Age & Early Life
Colleen Hoover was born on December 11, 1979, in Sulphur Springs, Texas. She was raised first in Saltillo, Texas, and then in Commerce, Texas. She graduated from Saltillo High School in 1998. She married Heath Hoover in 2002, and they now live in Kentucky. Colleen Hoover Career
Colleen Hoover began her career as a teen author by publishing works on the Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing platform. She started writing when she was 18 years old. Her first novel Slammed reached the No. 17 spot on USA Today’s Best-Selling Books list for 2012 after it was published in late 2012. Colleen Hoover is an American novelist whose debut novel, Slammed, has been on the New York Times Best Seller list since January 2013.
Colleen Hoover Height & Weight
Colleen Hoover stands 5 feet 9 inches tall. She weighs approximately 70 kilograms. She has lovely warm blue eyes and blonde locks. Hoover’s body measurements are 36-28-34 inches.
Colleen Hoover Net Worth
According to Wikipedia, Forbes, IMDb, and other online sources, Colleen Hoover’s net worth is $6 million at the age of 41. She made money as a professional novelist and still does.
- In November 2011, when she was 26 years old, Colleen began writing her debut work, Slammed. She had no intention of publishing it.
- “Decide what you want to be and go be it,” she was inspired by a line from the Avett Brothers’ song “Head Full of Doubt/Road Full of Promise,” which she wrote. She sprinkled lyrics from the Avett Brothers throughout the tale.
- It spent five weeks on the New York Times bestseller list, debuting at #9 on March 29, 2015. It has since been transformed into an Awestruck original TV series, which will premiere in April 2017 on go90.com and the go90 app.
- In January 2012, Slammed was released by self-publisher Hoover.
- On July 8, 2013, Atria Books published Losing Hope, the viewpoint companion book to Hopeless.
- It debuted and peaked at #6 on the New York Times Best Seller list on July 28, 2013.
- Atria Books published Ugly Love on August 5, 2014.
- On November 10, 2015, Atria Books released The Last Nine Months of Anne Frank: A Graphic Novel.
Who is Colleen Hoover Dating?
Colleen Hoover keeps her personal and love life private. Check back often as we will continue to update this page with new relationship details. Let’s take a look at Colleen Hoover’s past relationships, ex-boyfriends, and hookups.
Colleen Hoover describes dating as when two unmarried celebrities are seen in public together, they are often described as “dating” which means they were seen in public together, and it is not clear whether they are merely friends, exploring a more intimate.
Colleen Hoover is married to Heath Hoover and they have a beautiful daughter together named Hayden Godwin, born in 2014. Colleen has been very private about her personal life so there aren’t many details about their relationship out there…
Colleen Hoover Husband & Marriage
Colleen Hoover is the husband of William Heath. Additionally, she does not share her previous relationships or dating history in the public domain. She keeps her private life hidden. Colleen Hoover is not the subject of any rumors or controversies.